My second award!! All thanks to Anjali from It’s All About Food for this nomination. *Bear Hug* Please do visit her amazing blog, you’ll be inspired!
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Answer the questions from the person who nominated you.
- Nominate a few other bloggers.
- Write the same amount of questions for the bloggers you nominated.
- Notify the bloggers on their blog.
- Put the award button on your blog.
So the questions from Anjali were–
5 interesting facts about you?
- I love art and am a bit of an artist myself.
- I love taking on new projects and assignments.
- I am more comfortable with children and seniors than with people my age.
- I am very short tempered but also calm down easily.
- I am a huuuge foodie (I guess you already know that)! I love eating and feeding. There is never enough food in the world! The more, the merrier.
5 things which are most important to you?
- TIME! I hate wasting time doing anything unproductive.
- My family- husband, three daughters and three dogs.
- My work. I’m a workaholic.
- Finding new and interesting things to do every now and then.
- I’m also a teacher so the well being of my students and hoping when they fly out of my nest they are better human beings is very important to me.
I have absolutely loved your blogs and would love to know more about you. So my questions for you are–
1. When and why did you start blogging?
2. Your favorite dish– you can eat this anytime, anywhere!
3. When it comes to your cooking, who is your biggest fan and who is your toughest critic?
4. Write one inspirational quote/ piece of advice/words of wisdom that has always stayed with you/ inspired you and you would like to share.
Thankyou again for all the love readers! And hope to read soon from my fellow bloggers.