Wow! This month has been absolutely great for Tanushree’s Delicacies. Three awards- Dragon’s Loyalty, Sunshine and now the Liebster Award! Thanks a lot Huckleberry Friend for the nomination, do make sure to check out their blog!
So the rules for Liebster are-
- Thank the wonderful person who nominated you.
- Display the logo for the award.
- Nominate 10 other bloggers.
- Answer the questions that the person who nominated you has set.
So the questions I was asked by Huckleberry Friend were-
1. A quote you read recently that really touched you.
“You may see me struggle but you will never see me quit”
2. That one song on your playlist you keep listening to on repeat because you just can’t get enough!
Let’s do it! by Cole Porter
3. The one thing you love about yourself (That thing that makes you go like- “I mean, why isn’t anybody noticing? I am awesome!!”)
I never quit, come what may! No matter what happens I stand tall, strong and always with a smile!
4. A book that has really changed the way you see the world.
I haven’t read books in a long time (no thanks to my weak eyes) but as a young reader the epic Satyajit Ray was always my favorite and taught me a lot about the world.
5. If you could keep any animal (real, mythical,anything) in the world as a pet, which would you choose and why?
Dog, dog, dog! Always a dog. But also a tiger! 😀
Thankyou for these fun questions. Now my turn to pick bloggers. As all my favorite bloggers have been rather busy with awards and nominations I won’t be doing 10 nominations (but you can always do so). Instead I’m choosing some special bloggers I have come to like and would love to know more about-
In Between Moderation Balance and moderation is something that I too seek everywhere so I can relate to many of their posts and would love to read more of them.
Mommys Pinterest I have been a mommy myself for a long time so hearing stories from another mom from half way across the globe is always fun!
The Ugly Duckling’s Life and Blog Wale Bhai Saab I have connected with these two bloggers recently and it was the name that caught my eye to be honest. They write/share thoughts on different topics under the sun and I would love to hear more from them!
Piece of Cerebrum Whether the #FoodChallenge or the incredibly kind comments, Roy has encouraged my blog and consider this nomination a way of showing my appreciation.
My questions for these bloggers are–
1. Write about an achievement of yours you would love to share with the world.
2. What is your first reaction in/ how do you deal with crisis situations?
3. Which is the item you can never leave your house without?
4. Who is your favorite fictional character?
5. Name a holiday destination you would love to go with your loved one.
6. What is the one thing you love about blogging?
7. If you were a comic/cartoon/disney character, who would you be?
Waiting to hear from all these lovely bloggers. And thanks a lot for the awards! Let me get back to cooking for now… 😀