My second Liebster!!! I am especially happy to be nominated by two of my favorite bloggers Lily & her toes and Julie’s Food and Photography. Do check out their blogs and drool over the delish dishes these two put up!!
The rules of liebster stay the same-
- Thank the wonderful person who nominated you (Thannkyou!!!!)
- Display the logo for the award.
- Nominate 10 other bloggers.
- Answer the questions that the person who nominated you has set.
I’ll be answering 5 of the questions asked by the two of them–
- You live in? Mumbai, India.
- The most beautiful place you’ve visited? A small island called Havlock in Andaman & Nicobar Islands with my husband. I have never seen another place so serene and beautiful.
- Your favorite dish? Any egg dish!! I’m crazy about egg 😀
- Do you think people can change? ALWAYS! I believe it’s never too late for people to change themselves or their lives.
- A person who has had a great impact on you? I think I have mentioned this earlier as well but my father-in-law. He was a great man and has really made me the person I am today.
- What things make you happy? There is this moment of pure joy after I serve my food when people look at it and there faces light up. That makes me really happy and is the reason I have continued cooking.
- What is your dream job? To start a family business, preferably a restaurant, so I can have my husband and daughters around while I cook and earn good money 😀 😀
- Where do you want to travel? I am attracted to island and beaches that are remote and peaceful..’famous sights’ don’t attract me that much..
- What do you like the most about blogging? When my lovely blogger friends reach out to me through comments, these nominations etc. I started this blog so I could share my food journey with people who are beginning theirs so getting feedback and suggestions from others is always wonderful.
- What kind of music do you listen to? I listen to songs with good lyrics. So all these new age rap songs don’t really make my playlist. The lyrics should be beautiful and I should be able to follow them.
I’d like to nominate–
Thanks a lot for all your love! Now I’d like to know from my wonderful bloggers–
- Your favorite post in your blog? (share the link! time for some shameless self promotion!haha!)
- What are your other hobbies? (other than cooking and blogging that is)
- Which is the one food/dish you’ve never eaten but you are very curious to try?
When you do reply, please pingback or put in a comment so I know…
Thanks again for all your love..take care 🙂