Thankyou for nominating me Piece of Cerebrum! Visit the ‘Insane’ blog for amazing stuff!
My first award nomination so I’m really excited! I hear this is what it is all about~
The Dragon’s Loyalty Award is an award for the loyal fan/commentor, whether the recipient is a fellow blogger or just someone who follows and comments regularly.
- DISPLAY THE AWARD CERTIFICATE ON YOUR WEBSITE.
- ANNOUNCE YOUR WIN WITH A POST AND LINK TO WHOEVER PRESENTED YOUR AWARD.
- PRESENT 15 AWARDS TO DESERVING BLOGGERS. (Maximum of 15, you may keep your list short too)
- DROP THEM A COMMENT TO TIP THEM OFF AFTER YOU’VE LINKED THEM IN THE POST.
- POST 7 INTERESTING THINGS ABOUT YOURSELF.
Here are things about me that might surprise you..
1. Unlike many others, my food journey didn’t start very early in life. In fact for the longest time I was scared of the kitchen, until my first born came along.
2. My food journey was inspired by my father-in-law who was always ready to try new recipes. Funnily though, he would never compliment my cooking and was my toughest critic. Now, that he is no longer with us (and my cooking has come a long way), not a day goes by when I don’t miss him.
3. I got up one day and decided to start this blog. By that night, the blog was up! I do not waste any time procrastinating, I believe that’s a concept of this generation and something that really annoys me! (I know! I sound like such a MOM! :D)
4. I love recreating dishes from memory. Things I might have eaten in my childhood or that one time we went to that one restaurant.
5. My husband is my #1 fan! He has always supported my food journey. But when it comes to critiquing, he can’t be trusted (Too scared to criticize me I guess :D). Thankfully, I have three daughters for that job!
6. Many years back (I think it has been thirteen) I started my own catering company which generated a lot of positive response. I think that was when I truly started believing that I can cook and will be cooking delicious things for a long time!
7. I am not very comfortable with technology. I still have cabinets filled with old school cookbooks. This new “blogging world” is both new and amusing to me! And bloggers never cease to amaze me!
So here are my nominations for all of you, thankyou for encouraging me and I would really like to know more about you all 🙂
Goan Imports (My first follower ever! thankyou!)
Do check out all these amazing Bloggers, trust me you’ll have a great time!!
Thanks again for the nomination.. Until next time 🙂